Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ralph Lauren Paints no longer at Home Depot

I have a thing for the Ralph Lauren Regent Metallic paint line. I have used the gold and silver bases on multiple dining and bedroom client projects. I am about to start a client project doing gold walls from this line and have discovered Home Depot is doing away with them to make room for the Martha Stewart line. I have tried Valspar  to save money and the product results were miserable. So if you think you might want to do a metallic paint project pick up the base metallic color you need while supplies last. Once it is gone...it is gone. Other specialty paint stores charge a premium over the HD price and/or shipping.




1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I'm from Chicago foreclosure,I was really amazed with your decorating ideas it was totally brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog